Sunday, May 28, 2006

woke up went to hwee hwee's house..my dressing style for de day was..I DON'T CARE!!! hahax..de shirt i wore kinda childish la..alot ppl look at me..oops..chit-chatting wif her mom was kinda scary..like being questioned..oops..sorry..but dun get used to speak mandrain liaoz..it's like so sudden she talk to me in mandrain den i stunned..hahax..nid time to register in my brain..took bak chang from her..thanks alot hweehwee!!! ^^ my mom compliments ur bak chang..her mom make for my family..tt's so nice of her..mummy said one day we muz buy smthing for her in return..we talked for quite some time la..den sat bus back to jurong point(jp)..she took de mrt to meet her senior..

on my way back, leewah wanna meet me at jp..so i went home put de bak chang at home..call my parents told them tt i'm going jp..went to jp look for leewah..haiz..some how our brain frequency didn't work well..she said she'll b at de taxi stand..i went outta mall she went in the mall..i went in the mall she went outta mall..-.-"

walk walk ard..kinda sianz..drink my fav milk tea ^^v play arcade..hahax..nice playing arcade..but waste my money onli..can save up n spend it on clothes instead..den we wanna buy some snacks at a stall la..leewah ordered hers while mine haven ordered yet..tt lady juz missed me n ask another person wad's her order..waaa..got cuztomer give u u oso dun wan ar? FINE.. i wun go back there to buy..such poor service oso got..smmore we nid to wait for leewah's snack for like wad? forever?? when tt 'preety' lady ( she come from china ) called us..walau..i juz give her a BU SHUANG look n walked awayz..i bought sushi in de end..hahax..long time no indulge in it liaoz..anyway, their service is better..

supposingly, today, my original plan was..morning go meet hweehwee, afternoon do my project..muz take pic..if no pic, i cannot hand-in (u know how fussy i can b if i wan perfection in my work ) den leewah called me say wanna meet up..walk until dinner time..come home..mom asked me..u walk wad ar? walk until so long..at home, there's porridge, kaya puff, breadtalk bread( i ate de bread n kaya puff onli )..bath alreadi, i wanna start my project ( which is due on monday???!!! ) n i realised SHIT, it's night time..OMG..my project!!! tt's y i wanna take it today evening cuz i need good sunlight to take good photographes..so that means i have to wait till tml morning and evening (n helplessly do nth but juz wait ) den take pictures of pills, human's side view, tatoos, gang, mayb a knife? RUSH thru the whole project and hand-in wonderfull magic edited pictures for teacher to evaluate..OMG..i'm dead..so tml..DUN EVEN THINK OF ASKING ME OUT AGAIN!!!!!! [[ -.-" my sis juz asked me wanna go shopping tml?? =`( sad..]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home